Monday, November 3, 2008

Sayonara USA

I've watched some peaceful sunrises creep into the sky over the Atlantic, but watching the sun setting into the sea brings out colors that soothes the soul to the core. Since the last post Mark and I conquered the seals during our deep sea fishing trip (if you're not quick enough pulling up your fish, they will make sure you only reel in a fish head), checked out the animals at the zoo, petted some stingrays at Sea World, and watched the Phillies win the World Series!! Oh yea, we even paid to smash plates, vases, and mugs at Sara's Smash Shack (an angry broad who channeled her energy and now gets others to break stuff too). Don't worry, there's hardly any waste in this, the shards of pottery are used in mosaic projects for elementary schools. AND I was able to meet up with some great friends in LA for a few days. Thanks Jonathan and Natalie...keep on living the dream!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is a great picture. can't believe you are on the "other" side!